Pizza Frittata – Not Delivery
Egg Pizza Pie coming right up! Low carb and full of protein. Stay Lean while enjoying this meal for yourself and the family!
What You Need:
2 tbsp. of coconut oil
1 bulb of fennel (washed, chopped) 1 small red onion ( washed, chopped) 4-6 ounces of mushrooms
(mushroom sampler, or white/shitake/cremini mixed)
1 bag of organic baby spinach
6-8 pasteurized, organic eggs, lightly scrambled
sea salt & black pepper to taste
2 tbsp. feta cheese
coated, oven proof pan
coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat broiler to 500F and position the rack at the very top.
- In a non stick, oven proof 10” pan, heat the coconut oil and cook the onion until slightly golden, add mushrooms and fennel, cook until the liquid of the mushrooms has evaporated, and until veggies are slightly golden.
- Add spinach, combine until completely wilted.
- Pour scrambled eggs all over. Sprinkle with Feta Cheese.
- Turn stove top off.
- Put the pan in the oven, watch carefully. The eggs will set quickly,
and the feta will brown quickly.
- Turn oven off, let cool for a couple of minutes, then slide the frittata onto a large dinner plate. Serve with sliced avocado, a fresh side salad, or some salsa.