Collagen Protein Brownies
Smell the Magic In The Air! Super your habits (good & bad) with these healthy, protein filled brownies!
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup collagen protein powder, unflavored
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener 3 eggs
2 oz. dark chocolate, at least 80% cacao content
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder coconut oil cooking spray
How to Make:
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8” x 8” glass dish or baking pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, collagen protein powder, cacao powder, sea salt, and baking powder.
- In another small bowl, using the microwave, melt the coconut oil with the dark chocolate, until smooth.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the eggs, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla extract, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the melted coconut/chocolate mixture.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before cutting into squares. Store leftovers in the refrigerator, in an airtight container.